terms & conditions
- Appointments booked online must be paid in full, if booking in-store you will be asked to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Clients who fail to attend a scheduled appointment without 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount for the service, clients may reschedule a booking with at least 12 hours notice to avoid a surcharge.
- Any clients who arrive intoxicated or show signs of being under the influence of drugs will be asked to leave and will not be provided a service.
- Readings and/or Healings, are not a substitution for professional medical or legal advice and are provided as entertainment purposes only in accordance with current Australian legislations.
- All botanicals are sold as incense, ritual and spell ingredients only and are not intended to be used internally or as medicine. (except for those listed specifically as a Herbal Tea)
- Lylliths' Emporium and staff are not responsible for mis-use, self diagnosis or treatment using botanical items sold on this website. For Medicinal use, please always seek advice from a licensed & registered medical practitioner.
- Information, including Healing properties, listed on this website or in-store is provided for educational purposes only.
Sale of 18+ only Products:
- Athames, Bolines (blades), Spirit Boards and certain other products are only available for customers aged 18 and older. By purchasing these items you are confirming you are of legal age to do so. Proof of age may be required for new customers, to avoid delays in processing your order we suggest emailing a photo/photocopy of your photographic ID to us when placing your order.
- Athames, Bolines and other blades may not be able to be posted to customers outside of Queensland without a legal permit. If you reside interstate and have a licence/permit please email us a copy along with your photo ID before placing your order (let us know which item you would like) so we can include a printed copy in your order once placed. By purchasing blades you accept full responsibility regardless of whether you hold a permit or not.
- Orders for Athames and Bolines outside of Queensland may be cancelled, an administration fee may be charged (will be charged if paid via AfterPay).
- Lylliths' Emporium is not responsible for minors purchasing online, nor for cancelled orders due to underage or illegal purchases such as blades ordered from Victoria without a permit. By purchasing from this website you are acknowledging and accepting full responsibility.
- We have opted for a minimum order of $80 before Afterpay is available as a payment option, unfortunately being a small business we need to account for the fees we pay to offer this service to customers.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer (Lylliths' Emporium).
- To see the full Terms & Conditions please visit Afterpay - https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
- Gift Vouchers (physical and email versions) can be redeemed both online and also via our store in Jimboomba
- Gift Vouchers can not be used to pay for postage costs, custom-made requests, more vouchers or subscription boxes.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards can not be used to pay for Laybys, Custom Orders or out of stock items.
- Unused Vouchers and balances will expire on the provided expiry date.
- Purchases made using a Gift Voucher or Gift Card can not be refunded or exchanged for store credit and all sales are final.
- Discount Codes need to be entered during the checkout process to apply to your order
- Discount Codes can not be used to pay for postage, laybys, vouchers, custom-made products (unless specified) or for subscription boxes.
- Discount Codes may have a limit on the number of times they can be used per person and may or may not have an expiry date depending on how the code is offered.
- Purchases made using a Discount code can not be refunded or exchanged for store credit and all sales are final.
Facebook Competition - August 2018
- Open to Australian residents only - if International you agree to pay postage costs if you do win.
- Competition drawn via facebook (names in a hat deal as always) on August 18th 2018
- Winner announced on facebook - Winner to notify us of postal address within 48 hours of winning otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
- To enter - you must like our facebook page, like or heart the post and comment your answer to our question below the post itself.
- Prize is final, no items may be swapped out or exchanged.
If you have received a promotional flier which includes a discount code at the bottom, these particular discount codes are only valid for one use per person and will expire on December 31st 2019 (may be extended) - You are welcome to pass it along to a friend or family member ;)