Sorry, this item is out of stock
CAVENDISH, LUCY & CONNEELEY SERENE
From the authors of The Book of Faery Magic comes an enchanting new adventure into the power and beauty of water and the oceanic realm. Brimming with sea magic, inner journeys, fun recipes and rich research, Mermaid Magic will help you develop your own deep connection to the element of water.
Work with the ocean and its creatures, learn about tides and lunar phases, divine your future with sea oracles, absorb the healing energies of sacred wells and springs, become an eco warrior, and discover the beauty of mermaid lore and legends – and how to call on the mermaids for love and transformation.
Whether you believe mermaids are living beings or a beautiful myth, they have long reflected our greatest hopes and embodied our deepest fears. They have been cast as helpful sea beings, innocents prepared to sacrifice all for a human soul, and sirens intent on luring men into temptation. Today they are stronger, kinder and more powerful than ever – and are inspiring a new wave of ocean guardians to care for our fragile planet and its sacred bodies of water.
Within the pages of Mermaid Magic you will:
- Invoke mermaids and sea goddesses for health and happiness.
- Dive in with dolphins, whales, dugongs and sea turtles.
- Slip back in time to the golden age of Lemuria, Atlantis and Ys.
- Study the charms, spells and secrets of the sea witches.
- Connect with your inner mermaiden and transform your life.
- Discover your mermaid archetype and tap in to your watery muse.
- Work with the element of water in rituals and meditations.
- Unlock the messages of the mermaids from literature and legend.
- Visit the planet’s most sacred healing wells and springs.
- Hear from marine conservationists, dolphin advocates and free-spirited surfers.
- Meet real-life mermaids, artists, writers and healers, and much, much more…
Including interviews with professional surfer and environmentalist Dave Rastovich, artists Jessica Galbreth and Jasmine Becket-Griffith, real-life mermaid Hannah Mermaid, British druidess and teacher Cassandra Eason, dolphin researcher Dr Olivia De Bergerac, manatee expert Professor Caryn Self-Sullivan, sea turtle rehabilitator Lesley Baird, magical authors Michelle Lovric and Liz Kessler and more, this book is a magical journey into the enchanted oceanic realm as well as your own heart and soul.